The consumer marketplace is uncertain, especially in these straitened times. As a forward thinking retail organisation it is clear that any advantage you can get should be grasped. Geo-retail dashboards seamlessly integrate with your existing business data to bring you a new dimension to your retail tactics and operations.
IBM Cognos for Enterprise
IBM Cognos for large enterprises Cognos Business Intelligence and Financial Performance Management software is used by more than 23,000 leading companies and organisations around the world. IBM Cognos software and services can help you deliver your information on demand.
IBM® Cognos® 8 Business Intelligence delivers the complete range of bi capabilities: reporting, analysis, dashboarding and scorecards on a single, service-oriented architecture (SOA). Author, share and use reports that draw on data across all enterprise sources for better business decisions.
- Deliver timely accurate reports
- Select multiple output formats and 82 charting or display options
- Work interactively with your data from summary to granular information at a click
- Slice and dice elements of your business to determine true drivers in the business
- work with summary visualisations
- have all your key information infront of you in one screen
- combine functional reporting across the whole business
Compare & Measure
- What are the movers and shakers in the business
- Maintain and monitor 'watch items' for timely responsiveness
IBM Cognos express: Design for the midmarket
IBM Cognos® express is the first and only integrated Business Intelligence (BI) and planning solution purpose-built to meet the needs of midsize companies. It delivers the essential reporting, analysis, dashboard, scorecard, planning, budgeting and forecasting capabilities that midsize companies need at a price they can afford. Everything is included in a pre-configured solution that is easy to install, easy to use and easy to buy.
click here to : view demo
Cognos Express Reporter
Express reporter enables self-service reporting and ad hoc query ability, allowing end users through an intuitive graphical interface to build an array of simple or complex reports to compliment business requirements.
- Simple, intuitive, drag-and-drop authoring capabilities that are easily accessible from a web browser for self-service reporting by any user, from novice to expert.
- A common metadata model that presents information to users in business terms that they understand, so they can be productive right away.
- Access to all corporate data in any combination, including relational, analytical olap or even desktop files for comprehensive, accurate reporting.
- Broad report coverage to meet the needs of different users, including financial, production, operational, transactional, managed or ad hoc reports.
- Flexible report delivery that includes the ability to write once and immediately publish reports to the web, pdf files, excel spreadsheets, email messages and the IBM Cognos express web portal.
- Interactive dashboards that can be shared company-wide to support collaborative decision-making.
- The ability to easily maintain and update a report throughout its life cycle using a common, shared interface that can be accessed by all business users.
Cognos Express Adviser
Express Advisor really enables the end user to interrogate information collected for exceptions, patterns or trends often unachievable from data delivered in standard reports. the ability to perform freeform analysis and visualizations is an incredible asset in the day to day management of a business looking to drive performance around the key objectives in the business.
Express Adviser Delivers:
- Easy drill-down and up of information for quick analysis.
- High-impact visualizations,including bar, line, area, pie, radar, bubble, scatter and range charts and graphs, plus geo maps and heat/performance maps.
- Self-service analytics through an intuitive web-based interface that enables simple publishing to a common portal for widespread adoption by business users.
- Powerful in-memory analytics for real-time calculations and slicing and dicing of data by swapping, stacking and switching dimensions in any combination.
- Freeform analysis of any combination of data, which eliminates reliance on overstretched it resources to model and build.
- Custom cubes and dimensions.
- Conditional formatting and traffic lights to highlight important variances at a glance.
- Data entry and spreading capabilities that enable ‘what-if’ business scenario modeling and forward planning based on actual data.
- Write-back capabilities that link analysis and planning processes for effective business optimization.
Cognos Express Xcelerator
Xcelerator adds the additional element to tradition Cognos based offerings integrated in to one platform and product. xcelerator allows the end user to perform microsoft excel-based planning and business analysis in the xcelerator interface.
- Centrally managed data, business hierarchies, rules and calculations to eliminate data silos and inconsistencies throughout the organization − all powered by an in-memory analytics server.
- Streamlined and continuous planning, aggregation and analysis so you can focus your attention on effectively operating and growing your business.
- A web-based interface that allows non-finance users to easily contribute plan data and view current plans, analysis and reports.
- Pre-built blueprints for key planning tasks, such as expense and capital planning, workforce management and profitability analysis.
- Role-based security, structured workflows and clear audit trails to improve accountability and accuracy.
- Excel-authored reports and applications that are accessible through a web browser and portal with no ‘coding’ skills required.
- Write-back capabilities that link ‘what-if’ modeling results with specific actions that lead to better business outcomes.