Content-Viewer™ is a dynamic interactive web content display application that enables you to combine web pages from a wide variety of sources into a single navigable viewer. Content can be accessed via a simple menu structure, automatically displayed as a sequence of scrolling pages, or manually traversed via simple intuitive navigation buttons. Content is managed within groups which can be shared with other Content-Viewer™ users as required.
At Assimil8 we use Content-Viewer to group our Geo-Applications. This allows us to view all our various Geo-Spatial BI pages in one place, making it easier for us to get access to various applications as we require. The link here will open a gallery that shows how we use Content-Viewer to access a variety of Geo-Applications through one browser login.
Click here to view images of our own use of Content-Viewer
- Quickly and easily consolidate web based content (i.e. Cognos reports) into a professional application style delivery.
- Allow users to benefit from in-situ caching. Retain generated content within the group for instant navigation. Refresh on demand as required.
- Deliver anonymous BI content from variety of sources by easily combining content into a single coherent delivery.
- Leverage existing content without modification.
- Deliver scrolling content ideal for large screen shared displays.
- Limit administrative resource by focusing on content management rather than application support.
- Reduce training by offering a focused, intuitive delivery mechanism.
- Benefit from a SAAS model based on a cost effective monthly subscription removing the need for any additional infrastructure or purchase an enterprise licence and install locally.